It has been a busy week of walking, discovery, and tantalizing views!  Today is my first day home from spending 6 days in Italy.  It was great to spend time with Brea and Hannah!  I think we found an apartment.  The process is strange ...kind of like buying a house here -but not.  I will blog about it as soon as we know something.  Troy is going to Verona tomorrow ...and his goal is to finalize the "deal"!  I hope to have good news sometime soon.  Following is my week in pictures :)





The apartment -living room

What could be our view

Kitchen -notice there is NOTHING in it :)


Bathroom -yes that is a bidet.


Elevator -it's the size of a phone booth and you have to open this door first

Next few pics are views from the city








The Alps!

Look closely ... you can see the Eiffel Tower!


Italians have perfected coffee!

If you know Noah, you know this is a must do!

McDonalds!!!!  We won't go hungry :)

A park very near our apartment